Friday 16 March 2018

BESTEK Cordless 4400mAh Handheld Vacuum Review

I purchased this as a gift for my wife from my daughters for Mother’s day, I know some will raise their eyebrows at this as a Mother’s day gift but I had strict although indirect instructions from my daughters that this was what mummy wanted so I ordered this and added an additional ‘best mum in the world’ mug along with the cards.


The vacuum arrived in a nice branded box with a little carrying handle on the top, the vacuum was in a plastic sleeve in the middle with the manual, connections and power charging lead in in the bottom, my wife was delighted with it and said it was exactly what she needed :) The manual is clear and easy to follow with a few diagrams showing and explaining how to empty and clean the filter etc.


After it was fully charged I decided to give it a good test and was pleasantly surprised how powerful it was for a handheld vacuum picking up coffee, sprinkles and sugar with no trouble at all and giving great suction, the attachments just slot in and out of the front making a nice addition for hard to reach places, the filter is plastic and very simple to wash and clean in lukewarm water.


I ran it for 38 minutes non-stop until the power ran out just to test the battery capacity but also to see if it faded and right up until the last minute it was still giving good suction and picking things up. Overall this is a nice portable and powerful handheld vacuum that does away with a trailing power lead and best of all my wife loves it.


Price: £55.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members