Wednesday 17 January 2018

Warlock® Z Vape Box 233W Huge Vapour E Cigarette Mod Box Review

Good solid powerful modbox for the experienced user, I have been vaping now since the early beginning and have progressed from the first simple pen type to now having a lot of mod boxes and atomisers, I always justify getting a new modbox first of all by the massive amount of money I am not spending on cigarettes anymore and I have been mixing my own juice for over 5 years now and save a lot on that so compared to smoking it’s a cheap purchase. I wanted a heavy duty modbox for daily use that would take two batteries and I purchased a couple of 18650 3.7V 3500mAh at the same time.


It arrived in a black sleeved and branded lift top box opening up to the Warlock Z Vape being on top in a foam cut out and the micro USB charger lead and instructions under this, after unboxing it all I fitted the batteries and put the modbox on charge, I like the fact the micro USB charge connection is on the front of the modbox rather than on the bottom as with quite a lot which means you have to lie them down on their side to charge and if you have a slight leak in your tank it makes a mess, the modbox does not allow charge through vaping meaning you can’t vape and charge at the same time but not a big deal for me as I have other modboxes.


I had a good read through the manual and most of the settings are fairly standard to modboxes such as 5 clicks to turn it on and off and 3 clicks to cycle through the menu, it has a feature to flip the screen and lock the modbox, the feel of it is very nice with the cowhide material and I found the screen nice and clear with the menu very easy to navigate and solid buttons, I liked that you can slightly adjust with a short press on the plus or minus or cycle quickly by holding either button.


I gave it a good test with several of my atomisers and a RDA tank something I don’t use very often and think my next purchase should be a good RDA tank as I want to start using them more but need to research before I purchase as the one I have I don’t really get on with. The modbox delivers a good steady and consistent power stream and found it performed really well on all the atomisers I tried, the batteries (not supplied) lasted around two days of vaping but that’s for me and not really a guide as everyone vapes differently.


I have added a video and will also add some pictures just going through the unboxing, fitting the batteries, cycling through the menu and features then going on to vape on a variety of atomisers.

  • Privately Made For You -- It is the ultra-updated vape kit that has perfect balance between high power, aesthetics and ergonomics. Delicate gentle of superior cowhide material and the perfect combination of hard alloys best suited your High Quality vaping lifestyle.
  • Contains Endless Power -- An advanced new chipset to generate the super huge 233w Output power powered by dual 18650 batteries and is capable of delivering the massive pure vapor. Pairing with a lowest 0.07ohm is no problem, which definitely satisfied any vaper in every aspect.
  • Excellent Pursuance -- Accurately Temperature Control suite delivers different pinpoint accuracy modes (VT-Ni/VT-Ti/VT-SS/VT-CE) which support for more wide variety of coil compatibility. Z Box Mod can give you the greatest freedom!
  • Perfect "Z" Artwork -- Inspiration comes from Hero "Zorro". Compact and elegant appearance with high-end Materials, and its snap-on sliding Cover features perfectly match with gold-plated pure copper electrode. Smaller resistance, better conductive efficiency, lower power loss.
  • More Close And Firm -- Cyclone Boomerang twill design, Stronger friction to avoid slipping out of the hand. Covered in the luxurious embossed leather, very hand-trimmed and meticulously fitted , giving the super hand feel and grip.


Summary
**********
Overall a very nice solid heavy duty modbox for the experienced user, I haven’t detailed the various settings as this is not a modbox for someone new to vaping it’s the next step for anyone vaping wanting to move to the next level so you will know what they want and are looking for features wise. I am really pleased with this modbox, it does everything I want and with two batteries it’s not constantly on charge so it gets full marks from me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £49.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members