Saturday 13 January 2018

NAVISKAUTO IPS Screen HD 15.6 Inch Portable DVD Player Review

Simple to use with a good clear sharp display, I wanted a DVD player for my children for their collection of films but also wanted something portable that could be taken on trips to keep them entertained on the journey, play a multitude of media types through disk, USB and SD card and this fitted perfectly.


It arrived in a Naviskauto branded blue box well protected packed into inflated plastic padding with a box on the top containing the leads and remote control, after unpacking it I set it on charge and had a good read through the manual which I found to be very easy to follow giving good clear instructions backed up with pictures and illustrations with links to functions and features giving a good visual of what you should be seeing or doing.


Once it had charged I put the batteries in the remote control and tested out all the features working as they should, I tested it with a USB stick containing some footage from my action camera which worked perfectly, I was really pleased with the sharp and crisp picture and the swivel works really well being able to rotate and tip the screen into any desired angle, I then tested a SD card with some TV shows again working perfectly with no issues such as stuttering or delay what so ever, finally I tested a DVD film which worked perfectly. I have added a video showing the different media I tested and will also add some pictures


Overall I found this to be exactly what I wanted, the children love it and we have taken it in the car on a recent trip we made and it kept them nice and quiet watching a film, it comes with a cigarette adapter for the car should you need it but I did find the four hour battery claim to be just about spot on running for just short of 4 hours before the battery gave up. The display is crystal clear and I found it took no time at all from inserting the media to playing it, the remote control works well and was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality and how loud it would go without any distortion.


  • 1920*1080 pixels 15.6 Inch IPS screen, Amazing display effect.
  • Multi-region CD DVDs player and built-in HD decoder - can be compatible with full 1080P MKV/MP4/MOV/MPEG/RMVB/RM/MKV/AVI/FLV/DAT/MPG/VOB/DIVX video file,support USB/SD (up to 128GB,fat32)
  • Built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery - 4 hours of HD Movie or DVD playback time after a single full charge.
  • Built-in dual lound speakers,this portable video player can also output video to larger TV/screen by AV out socket.
  • Comes with home AC adapter,car charger,AV cable and remote control;


Summary
**********
I’m really pleased with this DVD player, the children love it and it has a nice large display screen, I have been able to put a load of films and cartoons for them on a SD card and it is simple enough for them to easily navigate and choose what they want to watch. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Price: £136.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members