Sunday 28 January 2018

TYBATT AA 2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries Review

Good quality batteries with consistent power and a high mAh, I have been using rechargeable batteries for many years now but have never really fully understood the mAh and the difference between 1.2v and 1.5v with non-rechargeable batteries so before making a purchase I did a bit of research and decided on purchasing these with a good value price and high mAh. I use them in several devices and always keep a box of non-rechargeable batteries on my desk for the children’s toys as experience has taught me not to give them rechargeable as they often get thrown out with the toy when it breaks.


They arrived in a little flip top box containing the eight batteries in two separate clear plastic clip lock storage boxes quite neat for storage, these come pre-charged so two went straight into my Xbox One controller, I play every night and my daughter always plays at the weekend and this set lasted over 16 hours play before needing charging which is great as my old set only last around 6 now and a new set of non-rechargeable around 12 hours and then need throwing away.


As I said at the beginning I did a bit of research on the differences between 1.2v and 1.5v and the meaning of mAh so for anyone who is as I was and doesn’t know the mAh stands for milli Ampere hour or milli Amp hour and is a measure of the battery's energy storage capacity so the higher the mAh the longer it should last.

Non-rechargeable AA batteries normally have a 1.5v standard while AA rechargeable batteries normally have a 1.2v standard, with non-rechargeable AA batteries they start at 1.5v and make a steady decline in power and once they drop below a rate of 1.0v they cease to work depending on the device.


Rechargeable AA batteries normally have a 1.2v standard and the drop rate is different they keep at that steady power delivery rate until they are depleted giving a steadier power over an extended period, you can find some products need an initial delivery rate above 1.2v and rechargeable batteries will not work in such devices, I hope this is makes sense to anyone who didn’t know.

Summary
**********
Overall good solid high power batteries with a consistent power delivery that last for ages and are good value, I’m pleased with them.

Price: £13.59
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members