Friday 26 July 2019

Jumper EZbook X3 13.3" FHD Windows 10 Laptop Review

Very nice budget EZbook/laptop/notebook, not really sure on all the different terms used but personally I would just call it a small laptop but I would guess they are named or defined by if they have a drive, network port, size or touchpad but the reality makes it a small portable computer regardless of the name.



  • 13.3" HD IPS Screen - From movies to video games, enjoy a wide-angle viewing experience on the ultra-clear 1920*1080 bright IPS HD Screen with true color depth.
  • Upgraded Intel Quad-core CPU with powerful GPU - 6GB of RAM - 64GB of storage
  • Intel Apollo Lake N3350 (1.1GHz, 2MB Cache, Intel Burst up to 2.4GHz), Windows 10
  • EZbook X3 Laptop comes with Full Size USB 3.0 port that makes it perfect machine for work. 3.5mm Headphone Jack to relax to your favourite music without disturbing others. 802.11b/g/n WIFI , Bluetooth 4.0 for connecting to external entertain devices like speakers.

This arrived well packed and protected in a brown branded box with the charger, instruction manual and a rubber keyboard protector something I wasn’t expecting but none the less a welcome and useful addition easy to fit, easy to remove for cleaning.

After unpacking it and giving it a full charge I set it up, all very straight forward with Windows 10 and you can have Cortana assist in the setup if you wish, either way it takes around ten minutes to set it up and you can connect to your WiFi and log into your Microsoft account if you have one while going through the setup or skip and do it later. The first thing I did was check for Windows updates and let it do its thing installing them, no matter what computer you buy there will almost always be updates for the system and I would always advise this as the first thing you do.


The default browser is Edge but as I normally use Chrome so I downloaded and installed that so I could log into my account and have it mirror the browser on my desktop PC, I then installed an anti virus, I use Avast which is free and fairly good but there are several free alternatives, now I was ready to give it a good test.


The touch pad is very responsive and works well but as I have been using a mouse for over 25 years I find I am much more comfortable using one so fitted a wireless one I have which is plug and play instantly recognised, I tested the micro SD card reader slot which worked perfectly and could play a video file from it without interruption or any stutter, I tested a USB 3.0 with a USB stick and found the transfer speeds fine and recognition instant.


This is a very light unit and also has a slot if you wish to fit a SSD (solid state drive) to either increase the capacity or the drive reading speed, I found this to be nice and quick, the display is nice and clear, all the speed tests I did gave good results, it played video from the internet seamlessly and handled browsing multitasking very well.


Overall I really like it, it’s not a high end gaming laptop but doesn’t pretend to be or have a price tag that reflects it, it starts nice and quick, handles multitasking very well, isn’t bloated with a load of software you don’t want or won’t ever use out of the box, the battery life is very good, it comes with two USB 3.0 ports and a micro SD card reader along with WiFi and Bluetooth so connecting it up to other devices isn’t a problem and I have given it full marks.

Price: £239.99
PRODUCT LINK


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members