Thursday 1 November 2018

ATVS Vape Mod 228W Blade E Cigarette Box Kit Review

Over seven years ago I gave up smoking and started vaping and quickly lost my smokers cough, regained my sense of taste and lost the smell of stale smoke you have as a smoker but only notice once you have given up for a while. Vape pens and atomisers when I first started were very new and basic, they have come a long way since.


I decided it was time to treat myself to a new bit of kit and after having a good look round at the newest kit available I decided on the ATVS for several reasons, I liked the idea of the slip top fill cap on the top of the atomiser, I have never owned one with a puff counter so that appealed to me being able to keep check of puffs and how many I would get from full charged batteries, the huge power range allowing me to use RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer), RDA (Rebuildable Drip Atomizer) right down to a basic atomiser without issue, I like the idea of the bubble glass replacement tube which is great for extra vaping from a fill along with the multitude of different settings and features.

This arrived in a nice branded and sleeved lift top box with everything you need excluding the two 18650 batteries and E liquid both of which I already have as I started mixing my own juice for around five years now and have batteries for my other mod boxes, it also comes with spare rubbers for the tanks and a replacement coil which many mod kits don’t have.


I will say at this point if you are new to vaping don’t be daunted by all the talk of different modes, with the coil and tank supplied I would suggest not worrying about different modes etc, fit the tank, fill the tank with juice and leave it to soak in a while, then give it a try out, after that just adjust the air vents on the tank to control airflow to something you like and increase or decrease the wattage with the + and – buttons until you find a vape experience you like, everything else you can explore once you are happy.


First thing I did was change the coil and tank, mainly because I wanted to use the bubble tank that holds extra liquid but also something I do so I know how to get the coil in and out so when it comes to replacing it I and not then looking up instructions on how to release it. The settings are nice and clear and the modbox also has a brightness setting adjustment which is a nice touch, modes are fairly simple to navigate and I like the battery cover being fixed with magnets so no messing about releasing clips to get them out should you need to. The atomiser gives a nice experience with plumes of vape along with a nice throat hit with the flavour coming through well.


Product Feature
  • Blade mod: 228W
  • SR-11: massive cloud of vapour
  • Volume: 2ml (with larger glass tube) 
  • Easy read OLED screen
  • Multiple charging method

Package List
  • 1* Blade 228W mod
  • 1* 0.15Ω coil (pre-installed) 
  • 1*0.15Ω coil (Spare parts) 
  • 1*USB Cable for Charging
  • 1* SR-11 Tank
  • 1* Glass tube spare parts
  • 1*User manual
  • Note: No 18650 batteries. 

Specification
  • Blade 228W vape mod
  • Size: 90*45*30mm
  • Power range: 6W-228W
  • Resistance range: 0.1Ω-3Ω (VW) / 0.06Ω-1.5Ω (TC) 
  • Temperature range: 200℉-600℉/ 100℃-315℃
  • SR-11 Tank
  • Material: Stainless steel
  • Size: 25*52mm
  • Capacity: 2ml
  • Thread: 510

Overall I am very pleased with this purchase, the modbox is very sleek, the charging port is on the front so you can stand it up while charging and it has a pass through meaning you can still use it while it’s charging, it gives me an average of 360 puffs off a single charge of two 18650 batteries, the tank is nice and I really like the replacement larger capacity glass and slide top filling system so have given this kit top marks.


Price: £49.99



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members