Thursday 30 August 2018

Virhuck Kids First Ride Children Tricycle Review

My youngest daughter is coming up to 3 years old and someone had decided to steal her old trike out of the garden shed along with numerous other items :( she was devastated so I wanted to get her another one but didn’t want to spend a fortune on it as I expect to move her up to a small two wheel bike in the next year so this looked ideal.


It arrived in a medium sized brown box with simple leaflet on how to assemble, the assembly only took a couple of minutes start to finish, everything slotted in easily with no screwdrivers or spanners needed, my daughter has been running round on it nonstop every day since I put it together, it’s lightweight but I found it to be very sturdy as my daughter crashes and bangs her way round the garden or on the path outside so apart from the normal scrapes and scratches I would expect from that there is no damage or broken bits.


I have added a video and will also add some pictures showing the unboxing and assembly with my daughter eagerly trying to assist me and riding it as soon as it was ready.


Overall it was easy to assemble, has a good solid base so not easy to tip over and she has yet to fall off it, my daughter loves the basket at the back which she uses to collect things and take her Peppa Pig collection for a road trip, it’s a reasonable price for me as a replacement for a very expensive trike and my daughter is more than happy with it so it fits all my daughters needs and me expectations so we are both happy and I given it full marks.


  • The first bike, your kids is going to start the first adventure: This multi-colour trike is perfect for children who want to explore. Comes with a big rear basket, your child will be able to take their favourite toys along on the ride too!
  • Disassemble and Assemble design, an ideal outdoor toy: This tricycle an be disassembled into several parts, easy to carry, easy to assemble, no tools required. Kids will enjoy the outdoors and really benefit from the sense of fun and freedom a tricycle can offer with this trike.
  • Stable and safe: the over-sized back wheel provides added stability, the wheel guard is for aterproof splash.
  • Made from durable metal and plastic construction, with a sturdy plastic construction, this trike makes an ideal first ride for children.
  • Withstand more weight on the trike, maximum weight more than 30KG.
Price: £28.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members