Friday 5 April 2019

Holife Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review

I purchased this for my mother as a mother’s day gift, I got myself a robovac a while ago but spent a long time before I did talking myself out of buying one thinking it was just a gadget, not practical, wouldn’t clean properly, would keep getting stuck, I would have to follow it round with a proper vacuum cleaner but I was so wrong they are great.


My mother is 83,  very independent and I wanted to get her something to make her life easier, she had seen mine working and been impressed with how well it cleaned so after a lot of searching I decided on this as she uses her iphone and ipad all the time so an app to control it is idea along with a remote control, she worries about her dog when she goes out even putting the dogs favourite radio channel on so the camera is an ideal addition to check on the dog while out.


I wanted to get it all set up and test all the functions and features before giving it to her so I could show her exactly how everything worked and set up the app on her devices. It arrived in a double box all securely packed in polystyrene cut outs with the manual on the top so I had a good read through, very easy to follow and in multi languages with English being the first. After setting it up on the charge base I installed the Huiba application to my phone, all very simple and straight forward and even includes a video help tutorial to assist.


I wanted to give it a good test and try out all the modes, the auto cleaning works well and it trundled off round the house covering all areas, the anti-collision and cliff detection works really well giving nothing more than a slight tap on an object before reversing, I tested it multiple times at the top of the stairs with it safely reversing away. Edge mode is good and it navigated round hugging and cleaning all round, the spot cleaning works as it should circling round on the spot until you stop it, zigzag does as the word suggests and vacuum seems to basically be the same as auto although you can remove the brushes and replace them with a suction cover should you not want/need the centre brushes running.


I was very pleased with the tests and it was time to take it over to my mother, I set up the Huiba application on her phone and she was soon controlling it and is very happy with it even using it to check on her dog while visiting me :)


  • ALL-IN-ONE VACUUM -- Patented gyroscope technology ensures robot cleans along a rational path and covers every corner of your home. Sweeping, rolling, sucking, moping all in one vacuum robot with 5 cleaning modes provides a thorough & concentrated cleaning.
  • TOTAL CONTROL IN HANDS -- 4 flexible control ways: "Huiba" APP, remote controller, Amazon Alexa voice control & self-buttons offer you greater convenience to control vacuum cleaner anywhere anytime. Enhanced "Huiba" App allows you to set cleaning schedules, monitor its progress, switch cleaning modes, even view every corner of your house when you work outside.
  • VIDEO CHAT -- Vacuum cleaner adopting advanced audio & video technology can catch synchronous real-time data, which allows you to chat with your family members, pets & monitor your home environment while controlling vacuum to clean the floor.
  • AUTOMATIC RECHARGE -- A long-lasting 14.4V 2600mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 120 minutes of continuous cleaning on a single charge. It will return to dock station and recharge automatically when power runs low.
  • SMART ROBOT CLEANER -- Vacuum equipped with anti-collision & cliff detection sensor can avoid obstacle and detect cliff effectively for safe & efficient cleaning. Also, slim robot can move smoothly over 10mm tall obstacles, 15-degrees slope, and clean under furniture, sofas, other unseen dark areas throughout your home with ease


Overall a great bit of kit, the remote that comes with it takes two AAA batteries not those silly flat round ones I never seem to have a replacement for, the cleaning quality is superb and my mother has several rugs and a half inch step down into her kitchen which the robovac has no problem at all going up and down as it goes from room to room, it has returned home without fail thus far when the battery gets low. As I said at the start when I first got one I had reservations but now I wouldn’t be without one as they save so much time and my mum loves hers.


Price: £149.99



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members