Saturday 26 September 2020

Russell Hobbs 26095 Express Air Fryer Mini Oven

This arrived in a large Russell Hobbs branded box opening at the top, everything was tightly packed and protected with polystyrene with the grill section on the top, base plate at the bottom along with the manual and the main oven having tape securing all moving parts.

First impressions: I was surprised how light it was probably because it is around the size of a large microwave but far lighter; the finishing is very nice with the black inlaid dials against the stainless steel and glass panel in the front. I was disappointed in the manual having very basic operational instructions with no food preparation information when using the air frying option, I know there is plenty of information to hand online but would have liked a more detailed glossy manual with maybe some recipe ideas to match the quality of the oven which I found to be high.

After unpacking everything I gave it all a good clean and set it up ready to try out, I prepared some potato wedges or big chips depending on how you want to describe them, I cut them up leaving the skin on and coated them in a small amount of olive oil in a bowl then placed them into the grilling tray/rack and placed them in the oven, settings are straight forward just setting the dial to air frying then setting the timer on the second dial and it starts. I was pleased with the results and they all came out nice a crisp, I have since cooked several other things including a half chicken which came out perfect, the grill function works well and ideal for making cheese on toast. Cleaning isn’t too bad with the main sections that need cleaning being removable.

Overall this performs really well and ideal for cooking smaller meals or even as a main cooker in a student digs, the air frying function works really well and I was impressed with the results, the manual needs a revamp in my opinion but other than that it’s a very useful addition to the kitchen.

Price: £89.99

Product Link


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members