Saturday 14 December 2019

Wahl Lithium Power Clipper Review

Good solid heavyweight clippers, they arrived in a branded Wahl box with a multitude of comb attachments, charging lead, oil, scissors, instructions, comb and protection sheet inside a soft material Wahl branded zip close case.


After opening everything up I put the clippers on charge and had a read through the instructions, they are basic covering operation, troubleshooting, precautions, care and cleaning, attachments, the taper lever and charging requirements. I have had a set of wired Wahl clippers for over 25 years now and they still get used on a regular basis having given at least 100 haircuts along with touch ups and trims never letting me down although a lot of the attachments have gone missing over the years they are still working perfectly.


The clippers are heavy compared to something like an electric razor but I personally don’t see this as an issue as they will carry a lot of the weight in the battery needed and need to be good and solid allowing a tight grip while cutting hair as opposed to an electric shaver and the lightweight less precise task of shaving. I wasn’t keen on the push button power operation and would much prefer a switch on the side, the combs are soft plastic as some have mentioned but are no different from the ones I had with my old set and I never had any issues with them.


I managed to talk my friend into letting me give his lad a haircut with them and found they worked well certainly on a par with my old ones and the lack of a power cord getting in the way made the job a lot easier with him being pleased with the result, I used them for a trim on my own head but as I normally have a shaved head they were just removing stubble but they did trim my moustache well.



  • LITHIUM ION TECHNOLOGY - Our latest advanced Lithium Ion technology allows up to 120 minutes cordless run time from only a 3 hour charge (up to 2 months use on a single charge)
  • QUICK CHARGE FUNCTION -The 15 minute quick charge will give you 12 minutes continual use. Perfect to finish up if the charge runs out mid-cut or for completing an entire haircut
  • ADJUSTABLE TAPER LEVER - The thumb adjustable taper lever allows for a greater variation in cutting lengths, so you can create more intricate haircuts, such as a fade
  • LED DISPLAY - The integrated charge light indicator informs you when the battery charge is running low so you can plug in the cord and carry on clipping
  • ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The ergonomic design ensures the clipper is comfortable to hold and easy to control during use

Overall I found these performed really well and a lot easier to use than a wired set giving more freedom of movement, I really wasn’t keen on the push button power operation on the side making it impossible to instantly cut the power, they come with a multitude of attachments and a neat little storage case which I find ideal for keeping everything together.

Price: £51.99
PRODUCT LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: kalbowocs@gmail.com

Our Team Members